Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
If you place an order, by doing so you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. We advise you to keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions and your order details for your future reference. We have tried to make these Terms and Conditions as simple as possible and recommend that you print them from the Website when placing your order.
When you submit your order, you are offering to purchase products from us at the prices indicated in the Catalogue or on the Website, as applicable. The contract between us is not formed until we have acknowledged acceptance of your order or we dispatch the products to you, whichever is the earlier.
If you discover you have made a mistake with your order after you have submitted it to us, please contact us immediately so we can correct the mistake before the products are dispatched. If you are aged under 18, please get your parent / guardian’s consent before ordering.
All orders for products from the Website must be placed using the shopping basket facility provided on the Website. To be able to order on the Website you will need to register on the Website and log-in using your unique log-in details that we provide to you as part of the registration process (e.g. username, password).
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your log-in details. You should contact us as soon as possible if you believe that anyone has obtained your log-in details without your permission or if you become aware of any other breach of security on the Website.
We will not be responsible to you if there is unauthorised access to your log-in details or unauthorised activity on the Website as a result of your log-in details becoming compromised, unless this is due to our negligence.
When ordering on the Website you will be directed to a secure website operated by our provider of on-line payment facilities where you can enter your payment information. Once you have entered your payment information and your payment has been confirmed, you will then be directed to a final confirmation screen on the Website displaying the details relating to your order.
Shipping & Delivery
Products will be delivered to the delivery address specified by you when making your order. If you order more than one product in a single order then they may be dispatched separately and arrive with you at different times.
Unless otherwise stated, please allow up to 3 days for Singapore deliveries.
Any applicable delivery charges will be detailed at the checkout prior to you confirming your order.
Standard Singapore Delivery
Where applicable, standard delivery to all Singapore addresses costs $3.99
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
The prices indicated in the Catalogue and on the Website include GST unless otherwise stated. Payment must be made in Singapore Dollars. You can pay for products using most major credit and debit cards.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the payment details you provide are correct and complete. We are not responsible for supplying products if the details you submit when making your order are incorrect or incomplete. No payment will be deemed to have been made until we have cleared funds and we will not dispatch the products until we receive payment in full.
The prices in the Catalogue and on the Website are checked regularly to seek to ensure they are accurate and up-to-date. However, if we find they have changed when we receive your order we will contact you and ask if you wish to proceed.
Gift cards and Discount codes
To redeem your gift card or voucher code, enter your individual discount code in the “discount code” box on the order summary page. Gift cards and discount codes are only valid for the combination of products or services specified at the point you were provided with the card or code. Exclusions and limitations will be stated at that point. All purchases are subject to standard www.gtech.co.uk terms and conditions.
Gift cards and discount code may only be used once. Discount codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion and are not valid on sale items or other discounted items including bundles. Discount codes are non-transferable. Resale and distribution of discount codes is prohibited, including unauthorised publication of discount codes on any internet forum, website or social media.
A discount code entitles you to a saving on a new order. There is no cash alternative. Discount codes are not valid for the purchase of gift cards or gift discounts. We reserve the right to withdraw discount codes at any time and without prior notice.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Your product is automatically warrantied when you purchase it.
Warranty – AirRam, Powerfloor, Multi (inc. K9 models)
AirRam, Powerfloor and Multi (inc. K9 models) are covered by a 2 year guarantee - batteries are covered by a 12 month guarantee.
The guarantee becomes effective at the date of purchase (or the date of delivery if this is later).
- You must provide proof of delivery/purchase before any work can be carried out on the vacuum cleaner. Without this proof, any work carried out will be chargeable. Please keep your receipt or delivery note.
- All work will be carried out by Gtech or its authorised agents.
- Any parts which are replaced will become the property of Gtech.
- The repair or replacement of your vacuum cleaner is under guarantee and will not extend the period of guarantee.
- The guarantee provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory right as a consumer.
What's not covered?
Gtech does not guarantee the repair or replacement of a product as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear (e.g. belt brush bar, batteries).
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, neglect, careless operation or handling of the vacuum cleaner which is not in accordance with the Gtech operating manual.
- Blockages - please refer to the Gtech operating manual for details of how to unblock your vacuum cleaner.
- Use of the vacuum cleaner for anything other than the normal domestic household purposes.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Gtech Genuine Components.
- Faulty installation (except where installed by Gtech).
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Gtech or its authorised agents.
- If you are in doubt as to what is covered by your guarantee, please call the Gtech Singapore Customer Care Helpline on 6909 1654.
Warranty – All other Gtech products
All products bought from Gtech are covered by a minimum 1 year guarantee, and guarantees that the product purchased shall be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of purchase by the original end- user customer. If the product fails to meet this guarantee and the purchaser notifies Gtech in writing within the guarantee period, Gtech shall, on condition of customer visiting the Singapore service centre:
Replace the parts required to repair the products free of charge. If this still does not solve the problem, please return the product to our service centre in Ubi Techpark.
Please note, your guarantee will not be valid if:
- Your product is damaged from misuse or it is used in another application for which it was not designed.
- You connected your Gtech product to an improper power supply.
- You purchased your product from a 3rd party (i.e. not from Gtech or an official Gtech retailer).
- The product has been repaired or attempted to be repaired by anyone other than an employee of Gtech.
- The manufacturers rating label has been altered, defaced or removed.
Please note that your warranty covers you for domestic use only.
What services will be provided in the two years after I have purchased the product?
Our customer services team is on hand to help and assist you with the assembly of your product. At any time during the term of the extended warranty, if your product is not working properly, please call our customer services team and they will try to identify the problem and find a solution. Simply call 6909 1654. Our customer service team is on hand during the following times:
- Monday to Friday: 10:00am to 8.00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 11.00am - 5.00pm
If your product becomes defective during the term of the warranty, we will provide you with the replacement parts that we believe will rectify the defect. This includes parts that have become defective due to wear and tear and accidental damage (excluding new batteries and any parts that have become defective due to misuse). If your product is deemed beyond repair during the extended warranty period we will send you a replacement product of equivalent specification, performance and value so long as the defective product is posted back to the manufacturer beforehand for inspection. Postage costs for returning the product to us would always be payable by the customer in this instance. When returning defective products to us, please ensure that they are securely wrapped to help avoid further damage. This would not affect goods returned under your statutory rights.
What's not included?
There are several things that are not included in the warranty plan:
- We will not unpack, assemble or install your product. If you are not sure how to install your product, you should refer to the manufacturer’s instructions or contact us on 6909 1654. This warranty is for products that are used for normal domestic purposes only. If you are using your product in a business or for other non-domestic use, you will not be entitled to any of the services under this Plan.
- We will not replace or send replacement parts for any product that has been damaged or does not work due to misuse.
- You must take reasonable care of your product. We will not send replacement parts or replace any products that have been abused, misused or damaged intentionally.
- We will not repair or replace parts for any product which has only cosmetic damage, e.g. scratches, damage to plastic or metal trim, badges or other insignia and which does not impede the normal operation of the product.
- Replacement consumable items – i.e. the battery.
Your product is damaged from misuse or it is used in another application for which it was not designed; You connected your Gtech product to an improper power supply; You purchased your product from a 3rd party (i.e. not from Gtech or an official Gtech retailer); The product has been repaired or attempted to be repaired by anyone other than an employee of Gtech; the manufacturers rating label has been altered, defaced or removed.
If you sell or give away your Product, you cannot transfer this Plan to the new owner.
This Plan is an agreement between you and Azteq Ventures Pte. Ltd (“we”, “us” or “our”). You can contact us on 6909 1654
The extended warranty is provided Azteq Ventures Pte. Ltd. Nothing in this Plan excludes or limits any statutory rights you may have.
Privacy & Security
These Terms and Conditions are a contract between you and us. These Terms and Conditions and all communications between us will be conducted in the English language. The laws of the Republic of Singapore apply to these Terms and Conditions. If any disputes arise between you and us (for example, in relation to your order) and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so in the courts of Singapore.
How to contact us
Please contact our customer services team 6909 1654 or write to us at email@example.com